Featuring a lightweight and compact design, the Streamlight Scorpion 85010 offers superior white light to illuminate the darkest of environments. Crafted from machined aircraft aluminum, AvidBiometrics.com is pleased to offer this rugged, dependable, and professional flashlight in a sleek anodized finish.
With C4 LED technology, the 85010 by Streamlight features an engineered reflector with C4 Photonic Crystal technology that provides nearly triple the brightness of an LED flashlight and generates an intense beam that pierces through the darkness.
Compact in size at a simple 5.72" and weighing in at an ultra lightweight 5.3oz, the 85010 from Streamlight features a 1 watt Luxeon super high-flux LED with 10,000 hour life that can provide put o 120 lumens. This Streamlight Scorpion flashlight can run at 1.75 hours at regulated max intensity and an additional 2 hours with usable output slowly declining.
If you're looking for a professional grade Streamlight flash light with C4 LED technology, look at the 85010 from AvidBiometrics. This Streamlight flashlight carries a lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Compact design
- Includes two 3 volt lithium batteries with a storage life up 10 years
- O-ring sealed for moisture protection
- Machined aluminum covered by a rubber-armored sleeve for a sure grip
- Triple action tail cap switch
- Anti roll head
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- 1 watt super high-flux Luxeon LED with 10,000 hour life
- 120 lumens of output
- Run time of 1.75 hours at regulated maximum intensity. 2 additional hrs. of declining usable output
- Bulb: 1 watt super high-flux LED with 10,000 hour life
- Battery: Two 3 Volt lithium with a shelf life of nearly ten years.
- Material: Machined aluminum housing covered by a rubber armored sleeve for a sure grip; unbreakable polycarbonate lens.
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5.3 oz. with batteries
- Length: 5.72"
- Power: 120 lumens typical