The HandPunch® 2000 verifies up to 100 employees (upgradeable to 250 employees)' identity less than a second. TimeGuardian® software automatically collects, calculates and prepares employee time data for payroll. This complete time clock system has everything you need to save money, reduce administrative time and improve your bottom line.
- Eliminates buddy punching and time fraud
- Eliminates the expense and hassles of badges anc card-based systems
- Reduces payroll costs and management time
- Ensures employees' data are secure
- Installs quickly and is easy to use
- Eliminates manual calculation errors
- Provides multiple report options
- Verifies employees' identities in less than a second
- Total hours up to 100 employees (upgradeable to 250)
- Stores up to 512 identities
- Allows for the collection of in and out punches
- Easily integrates into existing network infrastructures
- Seamless interface with major payroll companies including ADP, Peachtree, Paychex, Powerpay, and QuickBooks (Gold Developer Partner)
- Automatic data polling and time synchronization
- Unlimited number of departments, pay policies, schedules, and holidays
- Accomodates weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly pay periods
- Optional auto-deduct for meal/break
- Overtime authorization capability
- Two user-definable data management keys
- Password security for login protects sensitive employee data
- No fingerprints or palm prints used
- Green and red status light for each punch
- Platen comes standard with a printed hand outline to ensure accurate hand placement while punching
- Includes software (CD-ROM), Handpunch terminal, cabling (50 ft.), Handpunch installation guide, and QuickInstall Reference Guide
- Dimensions: 8.85"W x 11.65"H x 8.55"D
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Verification time: less than one second
- Memory retention: Up to 5 years via the standard internal lithium battery
- Transaction storage: 5120 transactions
- ID number length: 1 to 10 digits from keypad
- Template size: 9 bytes
- Communications: RS-232, 50 foot cable included
- Optional operational battery backup
- Optional internal 14.4 baud dial-up modem
- Power: 12 to 24 VDC or 12 to 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 7 Watts
- Operating environment: 32°F to 113°F
- Relative humidity: 20% to 80% (non-condensing)
- Storage environment: 14°F to 140°F
- Relative humidity: 5-85% (non-condensing
Which HandPunch is right for your business?
- HandPunch 1000: 50 employee capacity (expandable to 100), 50-foot RS232 cable. Communications: RS232, modem (optional).
- HandPunch 1000E: 100 employee capacity. Communications: Ethernet.
- HandPunch 2000: 100 employee capactiy (expandable to 250), 50-foot RS232 cable. Communications: RS232, modem (optional).
- HandPunch 3000: 100-employee capacity (expandable 250). Communications: RS232/422, modem (optional), Ethernet (optional).
- HandPunch 3000E: 512 employee capacity (expandable). Communications: Ethernet.