AvidBiometrics.com is please to announce the all new Amano Time Guardian FPT-80 biometric time clock. Based on the popular FPT-40 time clock, the FTP-80 offers new features not previously available including a multi-user function for 2 Admins, a color TFT display for easier navigation, and an all new algorithm template and hi-tech biometric fingerprint reader for the most reliable punches. The Amano® Time Guardian® FPT-80 is an employee time tracking system designed to eliminate “buddy punching” through fingerprint recognition. This complete PC-based biometric time clock system automatically totals hours for up to 100 employees, rounds totals to meet company policy, eliminates cards and badges, reduces manual calculation errors and has the ability to handle unlimited number of departments.
The FPT-80 accommodates USB and Ethernet connection and interfaces with most popular payroll applications, including QuickBooks, Peachtree, Paychex, ADP and more. This biometric time clock ships complete with terminal, software, 50’USB connector and CAT5 Ethernet cable.
Eliminates “buddy punching"
Minimizes payroll management
Eliminates the cost of issuing & reissuing cards/badges
Reduces manual calculation errors
Interfaces seamlessly with most payroll applications
Software wizard guides user through easy installation
Export to Popular Payroll Applications
With the included Time Guardian Software, you can easily integrate it to popular payroll applications such as QuickBooks, ADP, Paychex, Peachtree, and more!
- Color TFT display for easy navigation
- 2 Admins are allowed to manage up to 100 employees (upgradeable to 250)
- 2 punch options: Fingerprint or Pin Number to Punch
- 2 forms of communication – Direct to PC (USB connector) & Ethernet
- Accommodates weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly & monthly pay periods
- Unlimited number of departments, pay policies, schedules & holiday assignments
- Track & report wages, tips & bonuses
- Interfaces with ADP, Peachtree, Powerpay & QuickBooks (Gold Developer Partner)
- Can export to Excel
- Plug and play installation wizard
- Automatic data polling & time synchronization
- Ability to round totals to meet company policy
- Stand aloone / client server/multi-users
- New algorithm template and hi-tech reader
- Programmable: Daylight Saving Time downloaded through Time Guardian® Software
- Ships complete with biometric terminal, Time Guardian software, 50’ of cable with USB connector, 6’ CAT5 (Ethernet) cable & mounting plate, & hardware
- Power Input: 105-130 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Memory backup: 3 years continuous programming & punch memory without power
- Operating environment: 32F to 105F at 20-80% relative humidity.
- Dimensions: 7.9"L x 5.35"W x 1.96"D
- Weight: 1.35 lbs.
- System Requirements: Pentium III, Windows® 2000/XP/Vista, USB Port, CD-ROM drive, 256 MB RAM: Ethernet.
- Memory Backup: up to 3 years memory without power.
Video Overview of the FPT-80
Click Here to View the Amano FPT-40 Owners Manual