The AccuBANKER AB230 features patented technology that allows for completely mobile counts and additions. Counting 600 bills per minute, the AB230 makes bill counting simple.
Conveniently compact and light, this unit comes with its own carrying case allowing you to count cash, checks, coupons and other documents anywhere you go. The AB230 is lightweight and portable operating on 4AA batteries as well as an AC/DC power supply.
Although the AB230 or other bill counters do not differentiate between different denominations or give dollar value amounts. Bill counters will give you an exact total of actual number of individual bills run through the machine saving you time in currency counting.
If you're looking for an affordable and portable bill counter, look no further then the AB-230 from AvidBiometrics.com
- Portable and includes carrying case
- Precision machined roller shaft
- Easy to clean high impact body
- Computerized counting and adding capabilities
- Operates with 4 "AA" type bateries or an included 110-220 AC/DC adapter
- Visual alerts when hald or short bills are encountered
- Saves time and labor costs
- Sealed, self-lubricating bearings
- Reduces losses due to human errors
- Integrated pivoting cover to protect the counting mechanism
- Large, easy to read counting screen
- Soft thermoplastic interface with tactile feedback
- Counterfeit Detection: No
- Feed System: Roller Friction System
- Hopper & Stacker Capacity: 200 new bills or 100 old bills
- Power Source: 4 "AA" batteries or the included 110-220V 50/60 HZ AC/DC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 2 watts
- Counting Speed: 600 bills/min.
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" x 4" x 3"
- Warranty: 1 year