The AMSEC B400 Mini Brute series of floor safes is perfect for any home or office looking for a compact floor safe with great features. Even though the B400 is relatively small, it still offers strong theft deterrence and solid construction.
The B400 is constructed of heavy duty materials and features a 1/2" solid steel plate door. It comes standard with a combination lock that is UL listed as well as a relocking devices that is activated by a punch attack. Lastly, the B400 features a heavy duty dead bar behind the main hinge that helps prevent someone from removing the door in any type of forced entry.
If you're looking for a small floor safe without breaking the bank, be sure to consider the B400 safe for your security needs. AMSEC Safe owners love their safes as the AMSEC brand offers some of the best features at affordable prices.
- Black textured body and door
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring
- 1/2" A36 solid steel plate. New steel guards protect lock and relock from accidental damage
- U.L. listed Group II lock with relock. An additional relocking device, activated by punching attack
- Heavy duty dead bar behind the hinge prevents removal of door even if the hinges are removed during forced entry attempt
- Convenient, reversible lift-out door with a heavy duty handle
- Optional baffled drop slot in door
- One piece 8" square tubular “B” Rate construction
- Universal jamb design allows the door to be positioned in all four directions
- Continuous welded collar for added protection against pry attacks
- A flush cover plate for total concealment under a carpet
- Lifetime replacement warranty
- External Dimensions: 8 1/2H x 8 1/2W x 6 3/4D
- Internal Dimensions: 7 5/8H x 7 5/8W x 11 3/4D
- Door Opening: 6 5/8 x 6 5/8
- Cubic Inches: 392
- Weight: 32 lbs.
*This item can not be shipped to AK or HI
*This item usually ships in 1-3 days.